This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
WE WANT YOU TO
- Feel comfortable using www.macagro.com , Mac Agro App
- Feel reasonably secure submitting information to us.
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on macagro.com, Mac Agro App.
- By accessing macagro.com, downloading , accessing, using Mac Agro App, you consent to the collection of certain data.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you're using
- The type of web browser you're using
- The device id’s and other details
We may collect the following sensitive personal data or information (SPDI) about you:
- Name- including First Name, Last Name
- Email id
- Phone No
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit / access
- the links you click on macagro.com, Mac Agro App
- the number of times you access a page on macagro.com, Mac Agro App
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
Some of your sensitive personal data or information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by:
Gandhi Vidhyapith, Vedchhi, Near Naher, Valod,
Ta. Valod, Dist – Tapi, Surat- 394641,
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you access “NAME OF THE PLATFORM”
We may collect sensitive personal data or identifiable information about you only as a part of a voluntary registration process.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your sensitive personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor macagro.com, Mac Agro App to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for improvement
- Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
- Recognize your access privileges to macagro.com, Mac Agro App
- Help diagnose problems with our server, macagro.com, Mac Agro App
- Administer macagro.com, Mac Agro App
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use macagro.com, Mac Agro App
DISCLOSURE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULE 6 OF THE IT RULES 2011
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed to any person if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of www.macagro.com, Mac Agro App
The sensitive personal data or information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation. We do not rent, sell, publish or share your sensitive personal data and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information unless:
We have your permission
Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING THE COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your sensitive personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to use www.macagro.com, Mac Agro App. However, we offer some services only to visitors who register. You may opt-in or opt-out of any services/ order updates/ marketing / promotions. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
Upon request, we will remove/block your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your sensitive personal identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt out of having your information used for those purposes.
You can accept or decline the cookies. All sites that are customizable require that you accept cookies. You also must accept cookies to register as someone for access to some of our services. For information on how to set your browser to alert you to cookies, or to reject cookies, go to http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your sensitive personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By browsing, accessing, using www.macagro.com, Mac Agro App in whatsoever manner, you agree that we shall have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties including any cyber-attacks.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided during registration, you can update or correct the inaccuracies therein through your registered account. However, you shall be responsible for informing us the same.
In the event of loss of access details, you may
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on www.macagro.com, Mac Agro App. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting the same on www.macagro.com, Mac Agro App.